Thursday, May 3, 2007

SARAH & ERIC

HOLY COW I HAVE A BLOG! Well because of Sarah and Eric that is. I had such a great time at their wedding in Punta Cana that I had to share it with everyone. Sarah & Eric are truly amazing people. I cannot even start to tell you how much fun Natalie and I had. Not only are they fun but also their friends and family are so hilarious.

Sarah & Eric had a beautiful wedding at the Sunscape Beach Resort in Punta Cana. It was perfect. From the sunset rehearsal to the picture perfect ceremony on the beach. And lets not forget about the reception at the El Patio under the stars. Lets just say I never wanted to stop shooting.

Thank you guys so much for having me. It was truly amazing! Also tell everyone in Michigan, San Fran, and lets not forget about Florida I said Hello. You guys rock!



















8 comments:

Flora said...

Yay! I'm glad you finally have a blog! I can't wait to see your more recent work. Everyone has given us so many compliments on our wedding photos, by the way- we love them! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow! to think it was only yesterday you did not have a blog. The photos look amazing!

Erin Sullivan Photography said...

Congrats on the new blog! Your photos from the wedding look incredible. Great Job!

Shanon Akans said...

Hi Amanda,

Eric shared information about your blog - so a big hello from Michigan. I'm still basking in the afterglow of a wonderful trip to Punta Cana. I had a lot of fun with you and Natalie. Take care.
--Shanon (and Kevin too, I guess)

BobnKelly said...

Wow! The pictures are absolutely stunning! You do great work and you sure are a lot of fun! Wasn't Punta Cana a blast?! It was great meeting you and hanging out. Dance on little one!

Love~ Bob and Kelly Sampson

Unknown said...

Pictures from the Tiny Mayans...Whoo Hoo!! Great pics Amanda, you guys did an amazing job. Thanks for the shout out for Florida!

Nikki

bubigoldie said...

Amanda - you have done a fabulous job so far with the pictures - I can't wait to see te rest of them so I can place an order with you for family & pictures of Sarah & Eric that I can frame - keep them coming

Unknown said...

Amanda, these look amazing and make me unbelievably excited to get you down to Jamaica to shoot my wedding! And I am SOOOO excited that you finally got a blog! Woohoo!