Thursday, May 24, 2007

BRANDI AND CLIFF'S WEDDING

WOOOOHOOOO I FINALLY HAVE THE CHANCE TO BLOG!

I could not WAIT to show a few photos from Brandi and Cliff’s wedding in the Bahamas. This wedding was absolutely beautiful. These two are soooooo in love and it really shows in the photos. Brandi looked so beautiful and her dress was amazing. And for Cliff he was working the Camera all day!

Thank you so much for having Monica and I. We had such a great time working with you both and will never forget the big weekend in the Bahamas!























5 comments:

Unknown said...

Amanda, these are amazing! Brandi looks so gorgeous! Wow, I love them!

Anonymous said...

Amanda...fabulous pics!!! Brandi and Cliff look like models!

Unknown said...

Amanda-those are awesome!!! I can't thank you and Monica enough for all the wonderful pics ya'll took!

Chrissy, Jess, & Baby Lena said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Brandi and CLiff make a beautiful couple!!!!!!!

Beach Bum Marcie said...

I am crying now. Thank you MM for being so amazing and doing such a phenomenal job on my friend Brandi's pics. It just choked me up. Serious now.