Saturday, May 5, 2007

SARAH & ERIC GET CRAZY!

Ok so you already heard how much fun these two are. Now you really get to see what they are all about. I laughed so hard I almost could not even shoot. We started out on the trampoline with Eric getting so much air I lost him at times. Then off to the beach and I must say Sarah is a trooper. I have never had a bride trash her actual wedding dress. I was so excited! And it did not stop there. On the walk back we noticed this man with a very nice sand castle…. I guess it was a castle. Sarah and Eric decided to take a quick shower before taking a plunge in the pool. Oh you know you always see a bride and groom drinking and making out in a pool NOT! All I can say is GOOD TIMES!























1 comment:

Rachel's Blog said...

Rocking stuff girlie!! How much fun were they?? The beach shots are amazing and love all the jumping ones..... so much fun!!