Wednesday, June 6, 2007

RACHEL & JACK IN JAMAICA

I have been looking forward to this weeding for way to long. When I got off the plane in Montego Bay Jamaica I was jumping up and down like a dork. When we arrived at the resort I was in shock how beautiful it was. Rachel told me but I had to see it for myself.

Rachel and Jack hit the jackpot on the location! So it did not stop there they just kept the cool stuff coming. When I arrived in Rachel’s room and looked at her dress I was like WOW. This girl had the most amazing dress. Rachel worked so hard on everything and it really showed. OK so there was a little rain shower but you can’t even tell. I must say at first I wanted to cry but once I looked at Rachel and she was all smiles I knew it was going to be ok.

Rachel I want to thank you so much for an amazing weekend with you and your friends. And I can’t wait for you to get moved to San Diego so we can hang out! Congratulations again…

I also wanted to thank Natalie my close friend and assistant for doing such a great job. Well I would not really call her my assistant. When Natalie is around there is always going to be fun. hahahahaha





























6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrissy, Jess, & Baby Lena said...

BEAUTIFUL!! What a gorgeous couple!

Unknown said...

Have I told you yet today how AMAZING these are??? You just made my night! OMG do I love these pics! Thank you again for partying with us all weekend and for doing such a killer job! Amanda Marie, you rock my world!

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS pictures!!!! That's one beautiful bride!

Debbie & Ryan said...

Rachel, you & Jack are dreamy!

Michelle E said...

whoa the picture with the sunset is fantabulous! congrats rachel! and mandy marie you are the bomb!