Thursday, June 7, 2007

FUN WITH RACHEL & JACK

What I love about destination weddings is the day after shoot. It is so much fun to really get creative and have all the time we need. I had so much fun with Rachel and Jack at the Rockhouse Resort. We started out in their room with them just relaxing on the bed. I love these photos because they are so into the moment. Then we headed out to walk around the resort for some bright backgrounds. I LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the photos because it shows who they truly are. Rachel can really work the camera with her beautiful eyes. Jack is one of the coolest grooms I have ever photographed. I must say I have never had clients jump off a bridge together but they went for it. I guess you could say they took the plunge!




































3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fun! Can we do it again? :)

Anonymous said...

Amazing Amanda!!!

Eric and I are seriously thinking of various special things to do so we can have you take more pics!!!!

You are fabulous!

Eric Cotter said...

WOW Amanda!! Great stuff as always, you ROCK!